Wednesday 16 January 2013

Roxy

Roxy is my sweet, social little butterfly. I did start training her a bit a while back but with her social drive so strong I was battling. As much as she wants to be with me, other people around her are just as exciting, so we stopped training. I would take her to the field with the others and just let her be herself and have fun. She then seemed to be more focused on me and kept bringing whatever was being thrown back to me. So we started off simple again, 1 jump, learning directionals and I got back into training her weaves. Now we didnt spend too much time on entries and I admit I should have. So we will be working on that seperately, for now Roxy has 6+6 weaves. You willl see in the video that I am rewarding with food, I think this is more rewarding to her at the moment.

So Roxy and I will continue our training and taking it slowly, as fast as she is keen to go. The main aim with Roxy is too have fun, so thats what we are set out to do.

Here is Roxy's weave training from last night

No comments:

Post a Comment