Monday 21 January 2013

Night league

On Friday we had our first rounds of night league. We are allowed to run with toys / food, provided we dont give it to the dog during the round. I enjoy this as it is good to use as training. All grades run the same course, although I did find the first course especially, a little diffcult for the lower grades.

This was Rush's first full round and I was quite excited at being able to run a full course with him. I must say I was super happy with how he worked. Our first round was an elimination and the second round we messed up terribly with the weaves. BUT all in all he had a good attitude, we worked well together and the two of us had a great time.

Brandi was superb!! She ran her heart out, we had some wide turns but her weaves were great and her attitude was super. We won the first round and came second in the second round by a sec.

Here is a video of Brandi and Rush's rounds from Friday night

No comments:

Post a Comment