Sunday 9 December 2012

My sweet girl...Roxy

Yes Roxy is in training, I have taken it very slow, perhaps because I didnt start off correctly with her. She comes along to the training sessions and I have been jumping her on the more simple exercises. We have started weave pole training and almost on six straight. She has a great attitude for jumping and she absolutely loves it....but what she also loves is telling me to hang on while she quickly goes to greet someone standing nearby. This is my social butterfly and she loves everyone, so it gets frustrating at times when she runs off to say "hi". We will work on that a bit more and but has improved alot, even bringing the toy back to me has improved so I am confident we will get there.

For now we will keep at our training and hopefully be able to enter some dog jumping rounds next year, SO watch this space......

Here is Roxy's video of a round from training last week

No comments:

Post a Comment