Wednesday 14 November 2012

Oops I did it again......

So..the last time I skipped a few months of blogging I vowed never to do that again...well I did.

Bloemfontein shows, Inter Provincial, Grahamstown shows, some local leagues have all come and gone..and I havent blogged about any of that. There is just too much to try and catch up, plus I have also been very bad with filming. But my excuse for that is my training partner who normally records also runs a small dog in the same grade, so it is difficult for us to film each other as we always run after each other, so I do have an excuse for that. I will try and find a solution for that....in the meantime some highlights of the last few months.

Brandi and I travelled to the Bloem shows in August ( yes I know that was a whole 3 months ago ). We had some lovely rounds, some ok rounds and we had some really bad rounds. But so we learn and that is the important thing for me. If you have bad rounds, that you take it home and learn from them.
We also ran in the EP B team for the inter provincial. We had 2 lovely rounds ( with faults ) but I was very happy with Brandi's attitude and new venue experience.

Here is a picture of Brandi with her team mates


Thanks Nadine Shortland for the photo

Here is a photo of Brandi at the end of the weekend with her Rosettes



Thanks Nadine Shortland for the photo

Next up was the Grahamstown shows. Rush was entered in the breed and did extremely well, so proud of my boy. He got 2 CC's, 2 BOB's, 2 Best puppy's and a 1st in the puppy group

Here is a photo of him after the show weekend


Thanks Nadine Shortland for the photo

In September Rush did his Canine Good Citizen test and passed all his tests first time. I am so proud of this boy, everything he attempts he does it with 100%.
Brandi also has now passed her CGC bronze after having to redo 1 test, proud of you my girl

Here is Rush and myself after the CGC test


Thanks Nadine Shortland for the photo



No comments:

Post a Comment