Sunday 1 July 2012

East London Shows

The beginning of this month we went up to East London to enter the Kusa Champ shows. I went with some expectations and am pleased that we achieved some of them.
Our rounds on Saturday were "ok" not great, they were slow but Brandi did what was asked of her. We knocked a bar in our non contact round, otherwise the round was good. Dog jumping round Brandi went clear ( again she wasnt her speedy self ) and we went clear in the jump off to take 1st place with a qualification. I am not sure what was bothering her on Saturday but Sunday's round she took off like lightning. We eliminated our dog jumping round, I gave her the wrong line to the weaves and she took the jump next to it instead. But I was happy with her attitude and that she was back to her normal self. Our non contact round was SUPERB, and I didnt get it on film. Yes 2 cameras batteries died.. We went clear with a qualification to move up into Non contact grade 2!!
Our 2 contact rounds for the weekend didnt go as well as I was hoping. It was our first contact round in champ show but I was hoping Brandi would hold it together and get her contacts. Needless to say it wasnt to be so its back to lots of proofing.

Here are some videos I managed to get of the weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment